Code by Jim Wright
Tabernacle for you; Peter the Roman, he is equal
This search was inspired by St. Malachi’s Prophecy, the 111th Pope on his list has two names, “the glory of the olive” and at the end “Peter the Roman”:
The initial search was for “Peter the Roman” in the Torah.
“Peter the Roman” in the Tanach: Expected: 0.0038 Standard Deviation: 5.28 Odds: less than 1 in a million
“Peter the Roman” in the Torah: Expected: 0.00245 Standard Deviation: 20.14
Entire main term in the Tanach: Expected: 0.00 Standard Deviation: 251652.76
Entire main term in the Torah: Expected: 0.00 Standard Deviation: 950905.40
If and when Ratzinger takes any other name besides one of the seven it will complete the 666 calculation:
Count the Popes since 1798 (the time period given in Revelation 17)
17: 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
17: 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
17: 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
For more details I recommend the video on Revelation 17 found here:
“Peter the Roman” runs through Exodus 9.24:
So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation. Exodus 9.24
This brings to mind Revelation 13.13 (referring to the Beast and the False Prophet):
11. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13.11-18
And “calamitous” crosses and shares a letter with “prophecy” and overwrites and shares a letter with “prediction”.
“Jemuel” is a Biblical name meaning ‘Day of God’ and it crosses and shares a letter “Roman” in the main term and “Rome” and also crosses and shares a letter with “judgement (reversed) the goat demon from”.
And I would like to say thank you to Jimmie Cash for finding the extension and Fab for spelling assistance, and most of all to the LORD God Almighty for showing me who Ratzinger is.
All questions and comments welcome: Jim Wright email@example.com
Main Bible Code Page