Code by Jim
this search looking for "a little scroll" in Aramaic
as spelled in Revelation 10.2, in the Peshitta (screen shot from
Peshitta is attached):
2. And he had in his hand a little book open:
and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he
had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. Revelation 10.2+3
It is a small word and shows many times (as expected) so I attempted
to narrow things down by searching for "a little scroll" along
with the term "sons of thunder" (in Aramaic), so I searched
the Torah at the maximum skip (60960) and the terms did not show together,
so I searched the entire Tanakh at the same skip (If I went to max.
in the Tanakh it would overload the program), it showed roughly as often
as expected by random chance, and there is three instances the two
terms show together, searching from 1 to 60960).
The first two go through and have a letter located in 1 Chronicles
1.9, which had the only one skip for "sons of thunder".
This matrix goes through Nehemiah 3.36 in the Koren Translation
- this verse does not exist in a King James
Bible, which only has 32 verses in this chapter (The Koren Text has
38 verses here):
Hear, O our God; for we are dispised; and turn
their taunt upon their own head, and give them for prey in the land
of captivity Nehemiah 3.36 Koren Translation
Which brings to my mind Revelation 11 - the hate harbored by, and the
joy of, the workers of "NO LAW" will have at the passing of
the two witnesses:
6. These have power to shut heaven, that it
rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to
turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often
as they will.
7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that
ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and
shall overcome them, and kill them.
8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,
which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall
see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their
dead bodies to be put in graves.
10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and
make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets
tormented them that dwelt on the earth. Revelation 11.6-10
The Aramaic spelling for "the beast" shows in this matrix.
The word "Woe!" shows twice bringing to mind that the completion
of their testimony is the "second woe":
11. And after three days and an half the Spirit
of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet;
and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come
up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies
13. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part
of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand:
and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14. The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe
cometh quickly. Revelation 11.11-14
The "third Woe!" is the opening of the seventh seal and the
bowl judgments straight from the LORD - most likely as He is ruling
from Jerusalem with the saints:
Moriah means "chosen by God", and they will be chosen by God,
and I suspect some of their testimony will take place on Mount Moriah.
The "R" in Raama (Transliterated ROMA) is the "R"
I believe that in prophecy 'thunder" is symbolic of the word of
God - of the 19 times the word "thunder" is in scripture is
is associated with God speaking or acting directly 16 of the times:
The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven
shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth;
and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his
anointed. 1 Samuel 2.10
Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened
the world: the earth trembled and shook. Psalms 77.18
The Spirit Filled are the only ones proclaiming God's Word, since the
founding of the Church of God on The Feast of Firstfruits, after Jesus
died, they are Churches of God - made up of all who have been baptized
in the Holy Spirit - thereby receiving the "Mind" of Christ.
The "seven thunders" are the message proclaimed by the Churches
The Two Witnesses will be trained and prepared for their mission by
the word of God emanating from the Churches of God.
By the time of their testimony during the 3 1/2 years they will be the
only ones proclaiming God's Word in the open - it is after the opening
of the 5th Seal - the famine of the LORD's Word will have begun:
7. The Lord hath sworn by the excellency of
Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works.
8. Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth
therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast
out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
9. And it shall come to pass in that day,
saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and
I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10. And I will turn your feasts into mourning,
and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon
all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning
of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.
11. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I
will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst
for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
12. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to
the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and
shall not find it.
13. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
The "small scroll" is the word of God in a human - it is necessary
to eat this scroll in order to speak God's Words - John ate the same
word as Ezekiel:
6. And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them,
neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee,
and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor
be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
7. And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether
they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.
8. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious
like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that
I give thee.
9. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll
of a book was therein;
10. And he spread it before me; and it was written within
and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning,
and woe. Ezekiel 2.6-10
1. Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that
thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
2. So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill
thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it
was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
4. And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel,
and speak with my words unto them.
5. For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard
language, but to the house of Israel;
6. Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose
words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they
would have hearkened unto thee.
7. But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee;
for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent
8. Behold, I have made thy face strong against their
faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.
9. As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead:
fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a
10. Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words
that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine
ears. Ezekiel 3.1-10
The word of God goes down sweet - but those of us who understand the
complete evilness of this world, and understand the CONSEQUENCES of
what is going on - know what the mourning and woe is all about - the
bitterness of the little scroll.
Destruction is coming - the inevitable result of sin.
The transgression of God's Law (1 John 3.4)
Take Care -